dimanche 29 avril 2007

MIGRATION

there are several definitions of MIGRATION

- At work ... With every change made we need to migrate our compiled code to DEVT, TRIAL ent and then PROD environment.. to perform a bugfix, or enhancement to the system.
- In our environment.. Birds migrate to go to warmer temperatures. Herbivores migrate for better pastures. They cover as much as 600 km to ensure their survival and that of the offsprings.

- How about humans? The common aspect of migration is to go for a better circumstances. Where to go Canada? Vietnam? Madagascar? Singapore? America? Switzerland? Malaysia? Australia? The fact is the world is small ... is FLAT these days.

Here's my criteria for migration now still in DEVT and TESTING environment:
a. I want to see green plantations, pastures.. hills, mountains.... I am going to walk in the rice plantations on 1st May. Still looking for a cow to milk. I never milked a cow before.
b. It cannot be USA. Somehow I do not like to be in a country that wants to be in the limelight.
c. It must be a country where I pay tax monthly to ensure a welfare state. Preferably not aboe 25%.
d. I always prefer French speakers .. so French country.
e. Winter cannot be too cold. not like Canada. I have super fast metabolism rate. I wake up eery 4 hours at night if temperature of room is below 26 degrees. That's why I can and will always remain skinny. Should have told you the semester where I had 6 lectures in a day. I had to eat continuously every 2 hours so that I do not feel weak. The best temperature I sleep in aircon room is 27 - 29 degrees.
f. A country where people greet each other good morning. Strangely, poor people are the most honest people.
g. A country where people do not care about how they look. Normal look is ok. At least they do not spend money on it.. but shampoo is necessary..
h . and work in a company in which I believe I can bring a substancial contribution. Perfection is not what I am looking for.
i. I'm the loner type so i like to travel alone to the desserted beach and watch the small crabs walking. Watch the sunset.. I will always say "nope you're not invited" if anyone should ask me.
Watch till night while waiting for a coconut to fall on my head.

If you believe or stay in a country that satisfy these criteria let me know. :)
So far shortlisted countries are LUXEMBURG, SWITZERLAND, VIETNAM, MAURITIUS, MALAYSIA, THE NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA

Been eating corn flakes twice a week for dinner. My favourite food at times. The rationale is that dinner in the hotel is relatively high priced compared to outside. So the money I save is given to the poor. Did you know that Madagascar has 35% per month tax on the salary?
And work starts at 7:30 a.m and ends around 6:30 p.m. on normal days. I hope the nation does well in the long run.

AUSTRALIA.. sounds like paradise . . I should go to Brisbane sometimes to visit friend M.W.
Did you know that 2 male kangaroos fight with their hind legs.. (their strongest legs) to get to know who get the wife kangarroo for reproduction? The one invading the territory will fight to conquer while the other will show off his skills. Kangarroo M.W. wish you all the best!! Haha. Glad that you came out of Mommy Kangaroo's pocket.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Aucun commentaire: