samedi 28 avril 2007

Green Pepper

The STORY Of Green Pepper

Once upon a time ..
Green pepper fell in love, became Red Pepper, got married and became Yellow Pepper.

THAT RAINY NIGHT..

When I woke up that evening, it was raining heavily .. very heavily. I opened the windows to watch the water pouring on the streets. Under the passive eyes of the lamp post, a motorcyclist shielded himself under the extended arm of the Bank of Africa building, his motorcycle left to bathe in the rain. A stranger wearing a yellow jacket, with the jacket cap covering the head walked from left to the right end of the street.. soon to move in the opposite direction, as if he went to achieve his mission... reminded me of the horror movie.. MILO. The yellow jacket guy on his bycicle. Beware MILO was on the streets! Another couple walked hastily under the rain and soon disppeared in the distance, hand in hand, impatient to get home. The stagnant pool of water in the middle of the street was suddenly revived by the incessant drops of rain that drilled their way on the surface to create shiny ripples to bring it to life, giving the illusion of a CPR performance. The rain became even stronger. A man and a lady met just beneath the famous lamp post that was being whipped by droplets that were inclined to almost 45 degrees. With a greeting of the man's umbrella, that umbrella accepted to be adopted by the lady and man and woman went their own ways, the man deprived of his umbrella.

In the background of my room, Lara Fabian's song was being played at that time. .
"I didn't come here believing
I would ever be away from you
I didn't come here to find out
There's a weakness in my faith
I was brought here by the power of love
I was brought here by the power of love
- Love by grace "

I'll miss Madagascar ;