jeudi 19 avril 2007

Blue Eyes Blue

Blue Eyes Blue

Yesterday, we went to a muslim restaurant called "ABU NAWASS". It's always so much fun to go out on car ride with the engineer buddies. We watch lots of Arabian TV. "Music Arabia" was the TV channel. Many nice and sexy clips.. very sexy clips. We ate beef brochettes, I took 1/2 grilled chicken that looked more like 1/5 grilled chicken.. French fries.

In the evening I went to B's gym. Paid one entrance fee but did not do much as it was close to closing time. The monitors are very friendly also and they really help. I did some great exercise. That lady, B., is black belt in martial arts so she can easily do stretching. Just did the normal routine to keep fit. Feel much better afterwards. That's my secret for neer falling sick. Regular exercise. Otherwise , I feel restless cannot sleep.

Today we went to a chinese restaurant. Did you know that a sort of Siew Mai is called "bouchon" i.e. wooden bottle cap in French? The "banane flambee" was particularly appetising.

I realise how fast time goes by so I'm trying my best to spend as much super happy time as possible. Because the time to part is mid-end of next week. All the laughter, we laughed until our stomach ached almost everyday. Today was even more stupid. We were all doing our work until all the servers gave up due to lack of power and we were wondering what's wrong like idiots.
Life is simple here.. Like H says: "You are so worried about body shape, what you eat.. Bang.. you get hit by a bus and never had to eat any fat juicy beef. We cannot somehow escape our destiny. Whether we are born in a rich/ poor family. . whether we are chinese/muslim or indian.. Maybe it's all written up there in heaven.

What's the point to have $$$ but no time for friends? Plain stupidity. $ is nevertheless important.

Like my friend K. who is NUS scholar but returning back to Mauritius soon after 1 year of work exprience in SG. Family is more important.

For me the only reason I want to stay and remain in Singapore is that I have singaporean godparents who never let me down. Singapore is a society where everything is based on money and every singaporean fight in their own ways for money. That's competition.

Preparing myself for the final moments. I do not know when I will return to Madagascar again.
The waiters and receptionists with whom i spent easter with and to whom I distributed easter chocolate.
The engineers who are always so chirpy and happy.

Everytime i leave sg for more than 1.5 months, I get teary to leave my godparents but I'm so happy to see my parents as well. When I leave Mauritius, it's with wet eyes that I leave my home country where all the childhood was spent in the desserted streets and hilly mountains.

This time as well its gonna be party followed by lots of hugs.
"It was you who made my Blue Eyes Blue" - Eric Clapton

Aucun commentaire: