samedi 21 avril 2007

Marathon chicken

FOOD

Apples. ..
a weird hunch back of notre dame round shaped volumetric form peppered with black dots and brown stitches as if recovering from a plastic surgery.

It's yummy.

Marathon chicken..
A chicken where "gna gna gna" with the teeth is not effective. It's rubber. The small knife cannot go through.
The term we call it here is marathon chicken. One that ran kilometres before being slaughtered.
It must have been a race between a chicken, a cow, a fish .. yup I had the marathon fish. Most likely the fish was executed by electrocution which tensed its muscles in a conducting liquid.

The day where the south korean guy killed the 32 students, I cut myself while shaving. Quite a big cut.. a 3cm opening near the throat area, people in office swear to have me scanned before entering the building. After all it's a inspection and certification company.

Gonna read some books. I watched a documentary where 1.5 million herbivores those are real marathon anmals meet in Tanzania every year for the great gathering and migrate together. Very captivating but wish I was there to witness it. My dream would be to go to the african jungle and see animals and have an animal tattoo on my back.. haha. Need to save $$$ so that one day I can travel there. The tattoo would be that of a tiger head or a jaguar head as the jaguar is as black as the tattoo itselt.. haha

Grr!!!

Aucun commentaire: