samedi 12 mai 2007

What's my plan?

What's my plan?
I have no plan.. But I miss my colleagues in Madagascar. 8 of them in all. Need to write
them super long emails to them.
Just a coincidence.. my aunt and uncle are taking the same flight on next saturday so we'll
have company.
Yesterday did not do much. Walked with my Mauritian friend along the streets of Rose-Hill,
met another old time schoolfriend for a while. Walked and walked until I was sure I was
slimmer by 1/2 kg. I have not been doing exercise lately. So going to catch up a bit.
Today gonna spend time at home a little bit. Then go climb mountain.
Godma, remember I bought 2 bossini t-shirts and a jeans haha to get a bossini VIP card and
also because people tend to say I wear old and simple clothes. Well, in the end I never
wore them in Madagascar. So I gave the nice graduation looking T-shirt to bro-in-law and
the otehr one gonna give to someone I know. After all my t-shirts in singapore are only
around 4 years old. But slowly maybe I will phase some out. The white ones should be
yellow-coloured already. I somehow knew I was not going to wear them. They look too new for
me.
My dad wears tommyboy perfume to go out. Haha.. Was supposed to me mine but I am just too
simple. So far my only big expenditure is to invite friends for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

- Going to one of my company subsidiaries in Mauritius to pay them a visit. The trick is to always know your opponent. I'm going to see how they work for Mauritian TradeNet.

RgdsJerry

Aucun commentaire: