samedi 5 mai 2007

JIM & PANDORA

JIM is an expensive chinese restaurant. We, i.e. my colleagues and I, had a nice dinner. The food is very similar to the Mauritius chinese restaurants.

It was my treat for the dinner. Starting to spend my money for the holidays as the time has finally come for me to go home. The best way is to spend money with friends. We were 7 in all.


We ordered 7 dishes. The cost per dish is around $12 USD which in MG terms is expensive.
They have a band playing old french songs, and malagasy songs and thy had one song of sega.
So the few of us left went on the dancefloor. Though, I hate to attract attention, but had no choice this time. I was the 1.84 cm chinese guy dancing with 4 malagasy people of average height 1m60. Quite noticeable isn't it? And we were the only group on the dancefloor..
Well .. WE DUN'T CARE!!

So after having ordered 8 bottles of beer. Nah.. I take only one bottle at most.

Then we went to a discotheque called PANDORA. It was a great nightlife. Only 2 chinese in the discotheque...including me.. 50% of the crowd, french people. The music is always much better than in SG as they play french remix.. e.g. Hotel room by Lord Kossity, and other hip hop French songs.. then moved to techno etc.. Hmm can I get a PR in Madagascar? We'll see.
We danced until around 2:00 a.m as one of our colleagues was sleeping mummy.

Then comes the story where I get arrested by the Police, riffle in hand of our dear drunken policeman, on the way back to the hotel. Why? For not carrying my papers.
Had to got the police station etc.. wahaha .. WTF.. tell you more later! :)

So todya my day is screwed. But I was even more screwed when part of the presentation to customs GM did not work. The big boss was looking at me with big eyes.

Time to head office for a while.
Jerry

Aucun commentaire: