vendredi 11 mai 2007

In Mauritius

In Mauritius ..
What can I say.. Trying to maximise the time I have here.I took the plane with 0 cash in my wallet.. that was the target.
At the Mauritius immigration I had a good laugh with the immigration agent. .. I stated my birthday as dd mm 2007. haha.. He told me .. you coming out of mommy in 8 days
time. I am still "dans les couilles de mon pere" as stated by H. But it's definitely better
than not remembering my home phone number of last time.
Life in Mauritius is a "sweet fantasy" .. I do miss the Madagascar cows.. French languge is
always better.. You say milk a baby.. and also milk a cow. So that made me say " allaiter
une vache" .. i.e. breastfeed a cow..haha.. I love old buildings.
That's why my room in Singapore . the walls are greyish white. When people ask me to paint
my room before moving in.. I simply say no. I like the old 40 year old non-painted room
feel.
Let me enjoy my sweet fantasy!Nah.. have tons of crap to catch up with.. make costume.. change credit card.. etc etc
etc.. read french books. Yesterday I did a lot of thngs yesterday. I did a haircut. .. took measures for a new
costume.. The current one has become small. .. well it's a 6.5 years old costume.Life in Mauritius is expensive these days. Bought a book by author Lee Child called Echo
Burning.
What's left to do .. do blood tests, then also.. go visit the new republic of Thieves - my
homecountry. I'm waiting for labour to become cheap enough in Mauritius to come in MNS the
mauritian subsidiary and trust me I will put some rules to those lazy mauritians. Basicly
it will be working hours from 8:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Want to earn some good money? Well..
produce results first. the cost in India is rising too much. Manpower is the most expensive
thing ever produced.. Basicly I simply need their brain to be connected.
No wonder the tart lady was so pissed off when I kept pushing her to provide package deals
for her tarts. I can be pushy when dealing with people. Defend my company in some ways.
I went church yesterday big church called "L'eglise Cathedrale". Zzzeinnn.... the very
noisy church as they are doing the renovations. My jean became authentic jeans.. the wook
powder made patterns on the jeans. Stayed there around 15 min. Pay a small visit to
"Emmanuel" according to the old testament or to the Malagasy "Jessoa Kristy"
Gonna go out a little bit today. Ohh.. btw Life in singapore. I have breakfast to do lists, before sleep to do list in sg. . sometimes the brain can be
so f*cked up that all I do is tick to do lists. When I was in the plane.. I can imagine a
family with 3 kids. "Cabin crew please check the doors" before going to sleep. If you do
not have checklists with kids.. who knows.. it's like you pouring boiling water on them.
esp in sg where everything is so rushed. So maximise time.

Aucun commentaire: