dimanche 27 mai 2007

Back to SG: Momentum picking up

Back to Singapore.
Been lazing around.. have barely had time to sleep .. at first I was suffering from major jetlag.
The Singapore weather is incredibly hot these days.

I could not sleep well on Sunday.
My sleeping hours have been as follows:

Sunday & monday: 3:00 a.m sleep - 7:00 a.m. to go office
Tuesday: 10 p.m. sleep I was a bit KO since under the new VPnot allowed to doze off in office. hehe
Wednesday: 2:00 a.m sleep to 7:30 a.m
Thursday: 4:30 a.m sleep to 7:00 a.m then go office
Friday: Knockoff at 9:00 p.m at auntie's place.
Saturday: sLeep at 3:00 a.m

Gonna do something urgent about that sleeping disorder.
Today is nothng much: did some exercise.. chat with friend, need to study for exam soon.
Need to grab myself a new set of friends.. things have changed a bit since I came back.

Or it's the fact about turning 25 that metamorphosed my perspective. hehe
YOU TELL ME>>

Tip: ever listened the japanese song by Ayumi Hamasaki "Momentum"..
I have a bias towards japanese, arabic, french music.

Aucun commentaire: