mercredi 9 mai 2007

Going to Mauritius.. Leaving Madagascar

Leaving Madagascar today.. sad .. :(

But going Mauritius today too.. happy :)
...
It's a lot of mixed feelings.. S.godmother is waiting for me on 20th May. S for super and S for Singaporean. There will be a lot of mixed feelings too..

I'm going to check if my flight timings has changed.. But yesterday we all came up with the most sadist jokes ever.. ..

H. says that his son/daughter is still in the testicles of his father waiting to come out.. I will wait and see.. His gf and he are together for 12 years.

Somehow I'm always lucky..
20000 Ariary appeared in the small hotel room safe when I was totally out of cash.. I should have forgotten then..

7 WEEKS IN MADAGASCAR WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD
I can't wait to try it again! And go police station again due to no papers on me.

Rgds
Jerry

Aucun commentaire: